[Trisquel-devel] Firefox boot message

Pavel Kačer pavel at draculus.de
Tue Mar 27 00:00:27 CEST 2012

Hi anyone,

I am not sure if this is the place to write, but I have listened to
Ruben's talk at libreplanet about Firefox [de]branding and I realized
that when my computer with Trisquel boots up, it displays this (from
the /var/log/boot.log):

Skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable: usr.bin.abrowser
Skipping profile in /etc/apparmor.d/disable: usr.bin.firefox

I don't know but might this be a branding issue?

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards
Pavel Kačer
hele at draculus.de
Free Software, Free Society
http://www.fsf.org/
I am FSF member decimal number 10000 (0x2710).
http://trisquel.info/

Neposílejte mi prosím soubory ve formátu Microsoft Office nebo Apple
iWork.
Použijte namísto toho OpenDocument nebo pdf.
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/