[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel 5.5 delayed

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Mar 24 23:35:32 CET 2012

I have Trisquel 5.5 installed and running on an external USB hard drive.
Works great using the trisquel_5.5-20120320_i686.iso.

I am using  a Penguin Libre GNU / Linux Notebook
  Dual-Core Intel® Core^(TM) i3-2350M 2.30GHz
  4GB DDR3
  Hard Drive: 120GB

I have sweets-distribution for Sugar-Desktop installed:
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Ubuntu

VirtualBox 4.1.10 installed and have been testing dd installs to USB
sticks with it.  I have imported Virtualbox appliances into it from:
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#All_Prebuilt_VirtualBox_Appliances

All seems to work well. Nice Distribution and Laptop.

Tom Gilliard
satellit on #trisquel and #sugar