[Trisquel-devel] Solution for Trisquel gtk theme not showing up in Apparance properties.

Gaurav Pareek gaurav.conetfun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:54:43 CET 2012

I've found the solution to make the Trisquel gtk theme show up in the
Appearance properties in Trisquel 5.5. Unfortunately I'm not competent
enough to produce a patch or helper for this.

In the source package 'gnome-control-center_3.2.2-0ubuntu1.debian.tar.gz
<http://archive.trisquel.info/trisquel/pool/main/g/gnome-control-center/gnome-control-center_3.2.2-0ubuntu1.debian.tar.gz>',
there's a patch from Ubuntu called '04_add_theme_selection.patch. On
line 769 of the patch there is

+static gchar *themes[] = { "Adwaita", "Ambiance", "Radiance",
"HighContrast", "HighContrastInverse" };

We have to add whatever themes we want to show up in this array and
we're good to go.

--
grvrulz <Gaurav Pareek>