[Trisquel-devel] Offline (Non-paypal) Associate Membership

Grant H. sirgrant at member.fsf.org
Mon Oct 31 05:16:43 CET 2011

I was reading this thread
(https://trisquel.info/en/forum/does-trisquel-need-more-money) and a few
people were talking about how alternative forms of joining as an
associate member would be nice.  Many users don't want to use paypal.
Admittedly I use them but would prefer other options.  Maybe we could
work on setting up some sort of offline payment where a user could fill
out a form and send in minimum 60 (5 eur a month) eur and get a 1 year
membership.  Then we could email them 11 months later with a reminder to
re-donate.  They could possibly send in checks or some form of cash.

Also what do people think about a membership drive before the end of the
year.  The financial health of the project is one thing that we could
work to improve this way.

What do people think about that?
--
*Grant H.
*Email: SirGrant at member.fsf.org
*Ask me for my GPG key
*I'm an FSF member -- Help us support software freedom!