[Trisquel-devel] Software center for Trisquel

Charlie Vegan xrockartex at riseup.net
Tue Jun 28 19:05:29 CEST 2011

I tested the software center and does not seem any better or but
gnome-app-install but I think if we make a difference between making
choices that Ubuntu should be adapted in many aspects and technical
graphics software center.

My questions would be:

What are the advantages of software ubuntu center?
Why not gnome-app-install?
What new implementations are intended to ubuntu center software to
separate it from ubuntu?