[Trisquel-devel] Paquetes con logo de Ubuntu

Jose Luis M. Moreno jlmaque at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:33:56 CEST 2010

Buen día.

Considero una incidencia los paquetes que contienen el logo de Ubuntu.
Realmente son pocos, entre ellos uno importante usplash-theme-ubuntu ó
ubuntu-artwork

Creo que es importante reconocer que es una distribución basada en
Ubuntu. Pero un logo (como el de Ubuntu) no es importante en su
reconocimiento.

Abajo pego lo que encontré en: http://www.ubuntu.com/aboutus/trademarkpolicy

Logo Usage Guidelines

Our logos are presented in multiple colours and it is important that
their visual integrity be maintained. It is therefore preferable that
the logos only be used in their standard form but if you should feel
the need to alter them in any way you should keep the following
guidelines in mind. It should also be borne in mind that the more you
wish to vary our logos from their standard form the smaller is the
chance that we will be able to approve your proposed use.

    * If presented in multiple colours, the logo should only use the
“official” logo colours.
    * You may use transparency and gradient/depth tools but should
retain the “official” colours.
    * A monochrome version may be acceptable in certain situations, if
the use requires it (e.g. desktop backgrounds).
    * Any scaling must retain the original proportions of the logo.

--
José Luis M Moreno

Estudi-hambre de Ing. en Computación y promotor de:
Windows 7 Pecados http://es.windows7sins.org
El sistema operativo GNU http://www.gnu.org/home.es.html
Defective by Design http://defectivebydesign.org
PlayOgg http://www.fsf.org/translations/how_es