[Trisquel-devel] Trisquel Gamer 3.5

Rubén Rodríguez Pérez ruben at trisquel.info
Thu Apr 22 23:27:57 CEST 2010

> I uploaded to http://devel.trisquel.info/trisquel-gamer/ the iso of
> Trisquel Gamer 3.5, based on the Trisquel 3.5 live cd.

Cool! I'm dowloading it right now and I'll review it tomorrow.

> I consider this version mature enough to be included in the main
> download page, being the 4th Trisquel Gamer release. Comments are
> welcome.

If it meets the quality of the other isos then it should certainly
appear in the download section, and in the main page as a full release
announcement with screenshots and links. That announcement would also be
sent to FSF and Distrowatch among others, and the isos would be in the
main download directory (so all mirrors would include them).

Some questions, though:

- Are all the included packages coming straight from the awen repo?
- Are the customization files (scripts, config files, etc) in the form
of a deb package?
- Can you list those customization files?
- Is there a metapackage for the game list?
- Can you briefly explain the build or customization work you did?
- I assume the iso is i386; could you do a amd64 one?