[Trisquel-devel] {Desarmado} Re: Documenting reasons for removal of packages

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Apr 14 13:08:28 CEST 2010

Can you give me an example of an ubuntu package that has been
explicitely removed from Trisquel?

How was it decided? A single person can decide to remove a package
alone? Or does the Trisquel developer community have to vote on it?

How can I get a list of all packages that were explicitely removed?

I think that the first step would be to gather this info in some wiki.
Perhaps LibrePlanet wiki. Who's got answers to all these questions?

Felipe