[Trisquel-devel] Documentation Set Project

Flop Flop flop333 at yahoo.es
Sat Apr 3 17:35:06 CEST 2010

I like your proposal, it will help to structure contents and looks very professional.

By the way, I wonder whether it would be possible to append automatically a note on all the current documentation pages indicating to potential translators that the best way is to ask for translation permissions in order to "add" a new translation or perhaps, if that is possible, to allow to any registered user the option of adding a new translation (through a button / link on the wiki). I myself made the mistake of editing the original page (English) and typing there the translation, which leads to loosing the original one and I observe it is happening again on several pages with the translations into other languages (French in this particular case). (e.g. http://trisquel.info/es/node/1625 or http://trisquel.info/en/wiki/dwyn).

Regards.