[Trisquel-devel] Correction about "" characters - GNUkCaH || gnuHaCk

Germán Arias germanandre304 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 23:15:42 UTC 2009

--- El lun 10-ago-09, william Herrera <shawoho at yahoo.com> escribió:
> *
> I tried to explain some technical and low-level concepts,
> also I will
> write other answer with some more graphical and
> functionality behavior.
> Thanks,
>
> William
>  H.
> GNU – Resistencia Digital

(why are we now talking on english) Well, I hope some descriptions about the graphical and functionality behavior, because really I don't understand to much what you have in mind. Other thing, if you want begin with GNUstep is better use latest release (gnustep-startup-0.23.0), instead GNUstep live CD. Regards.