[Trisquel-announce] New associate membership program

Rubén Rodríguez ruben at trisquel.info
Tue Apr 19 16:09:36 CEST 2011

After starting our donation program with great success ten months ago,
we are today launching what we hope will become the main way for
sustaining the project in the future: you can now become a Trisquel
associate member.

The members will help fund the project by giving a fixed monthly
donation, ensuring the financial stability needed to achieve the goal
of having paid developers. Members will receive an USB keychain drive
loaded with a Live Trisquel system, a @member.trisquel.info email alias
and a freenode cloak. They will be listed in our incoming renewed
community page, and their profiles and forum posts will show a member
badge.

Help us in our goal of having 100 members by the end of the year. Find
more details and join now at the membership page!

https://trisquel.info/en/member