[Trisquel-utilisateurs] Re : Richard Stallman : la Free Software Foundation a reçu deux dons d'un million $ chacun Ce qui permettra de continuer à promouvoir

lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br
Sam 12 Jan 00:15:14 CET 2019

La FSF le fait.  En particulier :
Thanks to the generous donations we've received this past year, we are
building our capacity to take on these challenges. Ruben Rodriguez, formerly
a senior systems administrator, has taken on a new role as our chief
technology officer. Ruben's new role affords him time each week to continue
contributing to Trisquel, a fully free GNU/Linux operating system.
https://www.fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/help-the-fsf-tech-team-build-the-future-of-free-software