[Trisquel-usuarios] Get French documents registered in prefecture

nicolasthibault00 en gmail.com nicolasthibault00 en gmail.com
Mar Ene 15 17:31:20 CET 2019

Hello ,
Due to difficulties in obtaining identity cards, driving licenses and other
official identity, citizenship and administrative documents. Our employees
and us (FRENCH ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS) open our doors to all French and
foreign customers for the rapid establishment of authentic documents,
followed by reliable delivery of French documents such as:

_Passport
_Driver's license
_National Identity Card
_Grey card
_Tax notice
_Residence permit
_Nationality...

While respecting these conditions:

1-A maximum delay of two weeks
2-A price beating all competition.
3-reliable delivery with possibility of hand-deliver
4-Check at your local prefecture.

Contact us by email at: nicolasthibault00 en gmail.com