[Trisquel-usuarios] Happy I ♥ Free Software Day!

Ignacio Agulló agullo en ati.es
Mie Feb 20 10:28:23 CET 2019

On 14/02/19 10:49, Ignacio Agulló wrote:
>      The very own website for the Digital Freedom Foundation is missing
> for months: http://www.digitalfreedomfoundation.org/ .  These problems
> happened already on 2016.  The care for the Freedom Celebrations is, too
> much frequently, a matter or putting all the eggs on the same basked,
> then losing the basket.

     Good news, Digital Freedom Foundation is back online, and with it
the websites for Document Freedom Day and Software Freedom Day.  As the
website for the Hardware Freedom Day, www.hfday.org, it does no longer
report a "missing site" error but redirecting to Software Freedom Day
website.  All of this websites are still unupdated and refer to the 2018
celebrations.  Well, if you look at the bottom of the front page, where
nobody looks, the days for the 2019 celebrations are updated there, the
first one taking place in five weeks.  I won't consider the celebrations
to be announced, though, until the 2019 date is shown at the top of the
site instead of the 2018 one.

--
Ignacio Agulló · agullo en ati.es