[Trisquel-users] Question about Ubuntu/Trisquel binary packages

leb-camai at ochn.me leb-camai at ochn.me
Wed Jul 31 14:10:26 CEST 2019

How  Trisquel is developed? I read the link under documents (about Trisquel
development) but there is something that’s not quite clear to me. According
to README.md in the package-helpers packages are build from source;

“This set of scripts are helpers that modify and create the source packages
coming from the Ubuntu upstream which need it.”

So my question is, is this is the case with all the packages? Are all the
packages build from source or are there Ubuntu binary packages been use as
well ? Or it is a mixed of binary and packages build from source?