[Trisquel-users] Off-topic: The end of Freedom in GitHub

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Jul 30 09:28:27 CEST 2019

Sure, you are free (for example) to select your project members by race,
and anti-racist people are free to migrate to another platform.
Let's fitght to keep freedom on platform selection.

gitlab.org is another example for self-hosting and/or self-management.

El 30/7/19 a les 7:22, xliang9550 at live.cn ha escrit: