[Trisquel-users] installing Trisquel 8 and mini fail on x60s

psyqui at icloud.com psyqui at icloud.com
Sat Jul 27 21:37:56 CEST 2019

Thank you. probably you are right. I changed the password using only
alphanumeric characters and it is not denied now. And yes it was very hot. I
was surprised how hot it was. Now it doesn't freeze. I was thinking that
someone was preventing me from installing it but it might have been my
paranoia. Do you always check that MD5 or SHA256 or GPG every time you
download something? When I downloaded Tails, its number of MD5 or SHA256 was
different. But I didn't know what I should do so I kept using the iso image.
I think there was no problem. Anyway Ubuntu and Tails or other distros took
around 15-20 minitus to boot, but Trisquel boots within one minute so it is
very good. The fun was very clean somehow.