[Trisquel-users] Trisquel 7 and Trisquel 8 Question

pieternobel at mykolab.com pieternobel at mykolab.com
Fri Jul 26 09:23:38 CEST 2019

Hi. Thank you for your fast reply:), very great information.

My next action is to make a good backup plan. And then implement the plan. I
will do this next week. (planned on Tuesday)

If anybody has some useful tips what the best backup methods are, then I
would like to know them.

Some questions I have now:
Is it best to copy paste manually directories and files to an USB-stick? (And
later put them back on my new Trisquel 8)

Or is better to search for a tool which can extract (all) data from my old
Trisquel 7 Operating System and put it a format on a external drive/USB,
which later can be imported again in my new Trisquel 8 Operating System?

Have a great day:)

Pieter