[Trisquel-users] Questions About Keepassxc, VeraCrypt, ZuluCrypt and Some Others

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Thu Jul 25 05:22:41 CEST 2019

Truecrypt, was only ever useful for proprietary operating systems.

If I remember correctly, but in all honesty, dmcrypt and luks should be
sufficient for now.

:)

The best way to encrypt files, is with GPA + a gnu privacy guard ECC key.  Of
course you can't lose that key obviously... :)

But yeah I think that is the most secure way. But also, you need to have the
key be two things, using best practice algorithms, and a curve25519 rather
than RSA4096 or anything else.

;)