[Trisquel-users] Transmission won't connect to trackers in Trisquel 8

grns3 at protonmail.com grns3 at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 24 18:16:47 CEST 2019

A bit off-topic, but questions should be answered :)

I mainly upload and seed a lot of "bootleg recordings", both on private and
public sites; kindly note i do not touch any officially released,
commercially available music, period. (better safe than sorry). See
screenshot for an example of a bootleg recording related to JP Barlow (RIP);

I also seed quite a few linux iso's via Distrowatch :)
further seeding Defcon torrents
https://media.defcon.org/DEF%20CON%20Torrents/
as well as some Wiki torrents like f.e. Finfisher
https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles4/finfisher.torrent
Also seeding many documentaries on any subject you can think of, as i support
mvgroup, which releases docu's produced with public funding, like f.e. BBC,
PBS, CBC etc. mvgroup.org

I look forward to testing torrent clients on T8 & T9 :)

Best regards, Lou aka GoRinNoSho.