[Trisquel-users] The "erase my work" key is at it again

amenex at amenex.com amenex at amenex.com
Wed Jul 24 17:22:25 CEST 2019

Magic Banana observed:
 > If you ran out of memory ...

Yes, indeed; RAM had been at 100% ... so had swap. The many terminal scripts
had been dutifully persisting in their duties
through more than 100 hours of various insults. After the crash of that
workspace, I found that several of those scripts
had been successfully completed, but that fact had not been indicated in the
associated terminal. The data that had been
stored by all the other scripts was terminated in process.