[Trisquel-users] Re : Re-order groups of identical strings separated by blank lines so that the most frequently repeated strings are at the top

lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br lcerf at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed Jul 24 03:31:44 CEST 2019

The original file had two fields separated by a colon(:) that I converted to
tabs with Leafpad in ~30 minutes.

I bet 'tr : \\t' takes at most seconds...

All the original data is freely available on the Internet.

Where is HNs.bst.lt.visitors03.txt?

I believe a small AWK program, with RS = "\n\n" and FS = "\n", can rewrite
every "cluster" on a single line and add the number of repetition (NF) that
'sort -n' can sort.  Another AWK program can then restore the original
format.  But I would like an input to be sure...