[Trisquel-users] Hardware Recommendations

ap5de at tutanota.com ap5de at tutanota.com
Mon Jul 15 06:08:48 CEST 2019

 > Software freedom and this are mutually exclusive, so please pick one or the
other.

Ya, I know this. I do need to run VMs though. XEN sadly stopped supporting
older devices.
Plus, I've heard that it is difficult to find decent batteries for these
devices.

 > Having free drivers is not enough. Most non-Atheros WLAN cards do have
free/libre drivers. However, those free drivers can't work without non-free
firmware.

Mainly, just wanting to make sure that OSes like Trisquel will run.
I'de also like to get as free'd as possible.