[Trisquel-users] Can't seem to install virtualbox

davidh888 at protonmail.com davidh888 at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 15 01:27:51 CEST 2019

Hello, I've been trying to install virtualbox on Trisquel 8, and it keeps
giving me this error:

error: dependency is not satisfiable libc6

So when I try to install libc6, it gives me this line of errors.

ERROR: Cannot create report: [Errno 17] File exists:
'/var/crash/virtualbox-guest-dkms.0.crash'
Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 4.4.0-154-generic
(x86_64)
Consult /var/lib/dkms/virtualbox-guest/5.2.24/build/make.log for more
information.
    ...done.
/etc/kernel/postinst.d/initramfs-tools:
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-4.4.0-154-generic
/etc/kernel/postinst.d/zz-update-grub:
/usr/sbin/grub-mkconfig: 1: /etc/default/grub: If: not found
run-parts: /etc/kernel/postinst.d/zz-update-grub exited with return code 127
dpkg: error processing package linux-image-unsigned-4.4.0-154-generic
(--configure):
No apport report written because MaxReports is reached already
                                                               Errors were
encountered while processing:
  foomatic-filters
  samba-common