[Trisquel-users] How to change background of login screen?

mason at masonhock.com mason at masonhock.com
Mon Jul 15 01:06:59 CEST 2019

> I noticed that when the computer had been idle and got locked there was a
> different login screen then the one I changed. Do you know anything about
> this?

mate-screensaver doesn't have a feature to change the background of the
lockscreen. In 2017 a patch was added that makes it so that the
background matches your desktop background,[1] but the change was made too
late to be present in Flidas. Etiona will have it. The link below
includes some workarounds you might try.

[1] https://github.com/mate-desktop/mate-screensaver/issues/55