[Trisquel-users] Setting up a server

jbahn at mykolab.com jbahn at mykolab.com
Sun Jul 7 12:17:44 CEST 2019

Since the netinstall isos and text mode installation do not work I will just
use a Trisquel mini installation. I suppose that will work fine?

Now, I have installed apache2, mysql-server and php7.0-mysql which I believe
to be the necessary software for the server part.

For my first page I want to setup a wordpress blog.

Wordpress in in the repository and I have installed it, but the terminal does
not recognise 'wordpress' as a command.

Q: How do I setup wordpress in/on (which is the right terminology?) Apache?