[Trisquel-users] Setting up a server

jbahn at mykolab.com jbahn at mykolab.com
Sat Jul 6 19:43:06 CEST 2019

Thanks for wanting the best for me.

Learning from experience can take many forms and while I in many cases prefer
my own unspoiled experiences, in this case I would like some guidance. That
is, gain a specific goal by the aid of one or more knowledgeables. You might
say that under the given conditions the task of learning everything by own
and unspoiled experience is too demanding for me to be able to turn it into a
positive learning experience.

It is not crucial at the time, but I am sure that even with guidance, this
will be an experiment for me.

So, thanks for the encouragement, but at this point I would appreciate your
knowledge about servers more than your good intentions for my learning.