[Trisquel-users] Setting up a server

jbahn at mykolab.com jbahn at mykolab.com
Sat Jul 6 09:04:13 CEST 2019

If no issues occur I can do this.

But if I am not wrong, this will not render it possible to access my server
form the outside, right? $ hostname -I appears to give me my local IP.

How do I connect the server/page with a domain, e.g. gnubahn.dk?

Next step is to design the page. I will probably need some sort of template
for my first shot.
I would appreciate links to pages explaining how to design or setup an actual
page.

But again: To start with I need to settle on which computer to install apache
on.

Btw, is there an easy answer to why Apache is the best choice?