[Trisquel-users] Problems installing GNU Health on Trisquel 8

ricardo63 at autistici.org ricardo63 at autistici.org
Fri Jul 5 14:14:22 CEST 2019

And is someone there who would be able to build such a package? Or should we
wait till the GNU Health project does this?
An one more question chaosmonk, as I have seen in one of your links, should
something like this work in order to try to install GNU Health on Trisquel
8?:

$ gnuhealth-3.4.0.tar.gz
$ cd gnuhealth-3.4.0/
$ sudo apt install python-setuptools python3-setuptools
$ python setup.py build
$ sudo python setup.py install

And if yes should I put these commands all together? Sorry for the newbie
question :-(

Thanks and best regards,
Ricardo