[Trisquel-users] Start a Business Using Only Free and Open Source Tools!

ricardo63 at autistici.org ricardo63 at autistici.org
Wed Jul 3 11:09:44 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I am new here and I was also thinking about this issue since I read this
post. I agree with Andy that there are some big opportunities/needs in
different fields, mainly healthcare and education.
We already have a GNU Project that could help in the healthcare field: GNU
Health (http://gnuhealth.org/home). I am already working with them trying to
improve their Data Protection features, encryption is already there but there
is more to do: transparency, unlinkability, ability to intervene. It would be
quite good if we could build an use case in the USA and it could be a nice
begin for this new business.
Another project would be to develop some kind of GNU Privacy as an
Information System for different kinds of organizations. Sadly I am not a
developer but I would like to contact anybody interested in such a project.