[Trisquel-users] Persistence By Default Suggestion for Trisquel 9

jessecochran432 at gmail.com jessecochran432 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 19:07:16 CET 2019

Okay, so I'm currently running the Raspberry Pi Desktop for Debian on my
external hard disk, but that is only because by default the ISO file, when
dd'd to the drive, enables persistence to the rest of the drive's
partitioning, and there's a menu option (as shown in the screenshot) for
persistent changes, persistence reset and no persistence.

Why doesn't Trisquel have that? Can this be a feature implemented in 9.0?