[Trisquel-users] Debian census

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue Feb 26 14:30:58 CET 2019

I truthfully agree, but evidence I found here may or not be relevant:

https://suckless.org/sucks/systemd/

But regardless, I understand people can be set in their ways.

It was around when I discovered devuan and used it listened to their
arguments, and found systemd to be questionable...

When I heard about the fedora and ubuntu systemd forks failing I thought
systemd wasn't an issue.  But somehow the devuan fork still is being worked
on, etc...  Long story short, people need to hear both sides of the argument.

if anyone has a counter argument for that link, feel free to show it to me.

I believe one of the arguments for systemd is that it makes developers have
an easier job, I would like to see though a detailed list on one web page to
compare to see what it looks like.

like the link above, only with systemd...

Anyways I am getting off topic, this is probably not the place to discuss
this.

I do agree with you pyraman, but maybe we should discuss this on a different
forum to minmize the flaming on the irritation both sides have for each
other.

Some people on this forum respectfully love systemd after all.

Not sure why, but it is what it is.