[Trisquel-users] Trisquel continuously crashing, the state of the FOSS community

calmstorm at posteo.de calmstorm at posteo.de
Tue Feb 26 00:34:39 CET 2019

As much as I dislike systemd and its questionable ways, I somehow doubt it
would work incorrectly like the way you mentioned. All you have to do to know
that I dislike systemd is do a search in my history on here.

That aside, I use trisquel 8 on my kororapenguin and it works fine even with
systemd. So to be honest,

I think you have a much larger problem. Maybe the ram or maybe it was
installed incorrectly? Or maybe try a different operating system...

Or, I hate to say this, but it could be tehnoetic maybe some screwup.

PS, I have used devuan, debian, fedora, trisquel, both on that kororapenguin
and all worked fine.  This puzzles me somewhat.

I wish you the best on finding the problem but yeah, I have no answer beyond
what I said/was said.

I have an x200 myself and it works good for most things, except gaming of
course! ;)