[Trisquel-users] Libre.fm and Rhythmbox

trisquelwhare+trisquelinfo at gmail.com trisquelwhare+trisquelinfo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 05:28:55 CET 2019

I'm using the livestream / internet radio and podcast features in Quod Libet
to listen to Creative Commons music from places like Starfrosch Radio¹,
ccMixter², and Free Music Archive³ and then scrobbling out to LibreFM. When
I find something that I particularly like, I'll download it (and possibly
even download the wider discography of that artist) from Jamendo⁴. I'm
really enjoying listening to free (as in freedom) music. My scrobbles are at
https://libre.fm/user/TrisquelWhare/recent-tracks

----
[¹] https://starfrosch.com
[²] http://ccmixter.org