[Trisquel-users] HOw to darken/turn off only one screen

gnuser at openmailbox.org gnuser at openmailbox.org
Wed Feb 20 01:34:44 CET 2019

Hey,

So in my old laptop I had a key that turned off the  built-in screen, while
still showing image through another screen connected in the VGA port. My T400
librebooted has no such key and when I play a video the main screen (the one
built-in) won't go to sleep or turn off whatever. Is there a way I can do it?
If there is a command that I can issue I will be glad to learn it and use it.
I don't want to go to "Menu" "Screens" and turn it off because I want it back
on when I move the mouse cursor.

Thanks!