[Trisquel-users] How to remove the whole "Self-Destructing Cookies" thing in the wiki manuals?

svenerik_vn at protonmail.com svenerik_vn at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:54:45 CET 2019

In the wiki manuals here on this page there's a ting called "Tweaking your
browser to enhance security and privacy" and inside that one there's a link
to a "Self-Destructing Cookies"-wiki page with an "Install extension" link
which leads to a page that says "Not found, bla bla".

So. I remember vaguely asking baout this and I searched the forum here and
yes, I did ask about it. And it seems that this particular add-on is a
"legacy" addon.

So. How to remove the whole wiki-page? I tried to edit the "Tweaking your
browser to enhance security and privacy" wiki page and I thought well I'll
just delete all the text which seems relevant to the "Self-Destructing
Cookies".

But that doesn't delete the page does it?