[Trisquel-users] Moving personal files from the folders to an USB key

foreign.mail at vistomail.com foreign.mail at vistomail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:53:25 CET 2019

Hello everybody,
               on my notebook I have the Trisquel 8.0 Operating System.

Yesterday I downloaded a PDF file from a website.

For security reasons I tried to move the PDF file from the Downloads folder
to a USB key by opening the Downloads folder, clicking the file => Edit =>
Move to => Other pane, Home Folder, Desktop.

As there is no option to move the file to an external device like a CD or an
USB key, how is it possible to copy personal files from the user Documents,
Downloads,... Folders to an USB key?

Thank you very much!