[Trisquel-users] Icecat seems very outdated, what browser *should* one be using?

richardmillea at protonmail.com richardmillea at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:38:19 CET 2019

I've been looking into text browsers lately. I also came across one called
'Links2'. It is a text browser which will also display images (or not - based
on preference).

I have found it useful to help combat procrastination. I find that so many
websites now are more interested in grabbing attention and generating clicks.
It's very distracting, and I also find it a very inefficient way of accessing
information.