[Trisquel-users] Abrowser gives "Invlaid ELF header" error after reboot.

lovexdrew at gmail.com lovexdrew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:50:10 CET 2019

I installed abrowser like people here said, and I used it a lot and then put
my x60 to sleep. When I tried to run abrowser the next day it would not
start. I rebooted and tried again. It did not start. Then I tried to start it
from the terminal. This is what I got:

grey at x60:~$ abrowser
XPCOMGlueLoad error for file /usr/lib/abrowser/libnss3.so:
/usr/lib/abrowser/libnss3.so: invalid ELF header
Couldn't load XPCOM.

What should I do here? Just purge it and reinstall?