[Trisquel-users] Login Keyring Notifications Redundant and/or Annoying

ancientorderoflonghairs at hotmail.com ancientorderoflonghairs at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:46:18 CET 2019

I did put my computer through some slightly unusual stress -- home folder
backup to a portable hard drive.  Cause and effect?  But now I get
notification boxes at sign in telling me that I need the password to my modem
and boxes then continue with: "The password you use to log in to your
computer no longer matches that of your login keyring." I've gone to USERS
and changed password and checked administration status.  I've done every
option I can think of in the wireless settings.