[Trisquel-users] GnuPGP for Trisquel out of date

jcmartinez2129 at pm.me jcmartinez2129 at pm.me
Sun Feb 10 17:20:25 CET 2019

Thanks for the explanation. This helps to clear out why Trisquel freezes its
software versions. Personally I preferred the "rolling release" approach,
then I decided to go 100% free software and got to know Trisquel, it is now
my favorite distro, I run a small server powered by Trisquel and its
stability is much appreciated. I run trisquel in my T400s and X220 and I have
had no issues (other than the usual issues with updating to Abrowser 64).