[Trisquel-users] I need CWirc packaged

Mason Hock mason at masonhock.com
Sat Feb 9 23:35:06 CET 2019

> However, since cwirc seems intended for use with xchat, and since you
> have not asked anyone to package xchat for you, just cwirc, I wonder if
> perhaps you plan to use cwirc with hexchat? If this is correct, the
> proper solution is to repackage cwirc to depend on hexchat and
> hexchat-common instead.

Nevermind, looks like it might not be so simple to use with hexchat.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2016/01/msg00026.html

Since you'll need xchat to use cwirc, I'd start with that. Try grabbing
deb packages for the dependencies, and if that doesn't work we'll have
to try to build or repackage it.