[Trisquel-users] What's wrong with Unity?

Mason Hock mason at masonhock.com
Thu Feb 7 20:11:20 CET 2019

> I think that to have one thing you have it right or you
> remove it

I'd be in favor of removing it. If I understand correctly, Canonical has
killed Unity and is using GNOME instead for 18.04 and onwards. I'd
rather the Trisquel devs focus on Trisquel 9 and non-x86 architecture
support.

> and a
> desktop that is not working at all (KDE).

I think that KDE Plasma works in Trisquel 8. I briefly installed and
used it, and though I quickly discovered that I hated it and
uninstalled, I did not run into any bugs. If it's not working for you, I
suggest starting a new thread and we can help troubleshoot.