[Trisquel-users] What's wrong with Unity?

elasca79 at gmail.com elasca79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:11:00 CET 2019

Hi, i have one installation of Flidas and i gave a try to Unity but the panel
is empty and many appaerance settings seems to do nothing. I saw a topic few
months ago (almost one year) and this bug was about being fixed in the next
version, but no new version has coming and Unity is not 100% functional. I
think that to have one thing you have it right or you remove it, but still i
see a desktop with errors for a long time, and a desktop that is not working
at all (KDE).