[Trisquel-users] "Wifi is disabled" permanently on fresh install of Trisquel Mini on Librebooted Thinkpad X60.

lovexdrew at gmail.com lovexdrew at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:29:18 CET 2019

I ran Trisquel on this fully free laptop for years and decided to switch to
Trisquel mini. On a fresh install wifi does not work. The right click menu
says that it is disabled, ans there is a box you can click to enable it, but
checking the box does not change it. Using the fn+f5 keys to toggle the wifi
card on and off does not change it either. I never had this problem on
revualr trisquel. I don't know what to do. Please help me. Thank you.