[Trisquel-users] Web Browser

studio at anchev.net studio at anchev.net
Tue Jan 16 14:22:00 CET 2018

When you quote automatically whole (especially lengthy posts) it is difficult
to follow what exactly you are commenting on (without rereading the whole
post). You obviously do this through email but please consider quoting only
what you comment on.

As for recommendations to web developers: I can assure you I have done this
so many times. Including: to trisquel.info which has weak HTTP security
headers:

https://securityheaders.io/?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftrisquel.info&followRedirects=on

I have sent this using the Contact link on this site. No reply so far. No fix
either. Hopefully someone will look into it.