[Trisquel-users] diaspora or Mastodon???

igorfree at protonmail.com igorfree at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 24 17:24:12 CET 2018

Thanks! I used to try and look for a solution, which would work crossplatform
on a Windows and a GNU/Linux machine. Basically, I failed because I wasn't
able to find a program that would run on both platforms. My friend is not too
eager to use something else but skype and I have no access to a Windows-7
machine in order to really make a usable step-by-step instruction for him.

But wire for example seems to work cross platform not just with Windows and
GNU/Linux, but even with Android?