[Trisquel-users] Formatted PC - Concern pilots and NordVPN!

pyromane at mailoo.org pyromane at mailoo.org
Thu Dec 6 10:37:11 CET 2018

hello with all and all

(request for assistance on Trisquel Fr, helped by several members but
galley!)

Following a Coarse error of my share, I resigned myself to format my PC!

The concern met is the following:

- Impossible to use my helmet without wire JBL, which functioned front?
Untraceable Bluetooth pilot?
https://www.amazon.fr/JBL-Harman-T450BT-Supra-Aural-Pliable/dp/B01M6WNWR6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538132629&sr=8-1&keywords=casque+sans+fil+jbl

- Does NordVPNs' install but refuses the Web? Front Ok? Firewall? Am I
subscribed and did the application function very quite front?

thank you for the assistance to come

good day

(and of course mercies with Magic Banana, Laurent, Uboot for their
assistance:
https://trisquel.info/fr/forum/soucis-apr%C3%A8s-formatage)