[Trisquel-users] Munich gives up on GNU/Linux and free/open source software

shiretoko at web.de shiretoko at web.de
Sun Aug 31 18:06:10 CEST 2014

I want to stress the main point of my disagreement:
"Once a user acknowledges she has fundamental freedoms that deserve to be
respected, she never goes back."

This statement is wrong. It's just not true for the average user.
The sacrifices she has to make are much too high.

I wish the fsf would focus more on creating new free software oppurtinities
instead of telling people to stop using proprietary software. They won't,
even if they understand that freedom matters.
This doesn't include not telling people about freedom like the opensource
movement does - I never claimed this.