[Trisquel-users] Ruben's talk won't be available via livestream but instead recorded and uploaded.

davidvargas1 at mac.com davidvargas1 at mac.com
Sun Aug 31 17:05:37 CEST 2014

  quantumgravity said:
You know the rms stance:
As long as it's recorded without proprietary software it doesn't matter if
the video exists or not ;)

My opinion
As a Trisquel and gnu/linux user.  MR. RMS opinion is completly unfounded, IT
DOES MATTER to others, for THE recorded audio and VIDEO to EXIST and be
available to all the TRISQUEL users!

  YET,I FEEL THAT THE KIND OF ATTITUDE IS COMPLETLY BIAS AND UNFAIR TO ALL
TRISQUEL USERS.

That is a pressing issue! regardless, AND IT IS NO Joking matter.

My Question is: where is the link to that video or recording?